Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

October 15th
How it hurts to know that there is such a day .
Though, I am thankful for such a day.
-What a constant roller coaster of emotions (seems to have been intensified lately with pregnancy hormones)

I think about every moment we spent with Walker (almost like a movie playing 336 hours minus a few for sleep) before returning him Home. Oh how I miss him. I would love to hold him and just look at his eyes and sweet spirit one more time. Walker, we remember and miss you today and everyday.

I had 2 miscarriages prior to Grace and never really felt like I could or should mourn. I am thankful for today to remember all the little souls that did not make it to birth and the little souls that returned Home quickly.

I am glad I have found a group of outstanding, faithful women who struggle yet turn to God for strength. Thank you all for your prayers, strength and examples.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I found your blog a little while ago and little Walker is so cute. He reminds me a little of our Timothy. In fact, when my 3 year old daughter saw Walker's picture she said "is that Timothy?"

I just wanted to tell you that I am very exited about your new little peanut and can't wait to see pictures of him.

I pray that yesterday was filled with wonderful memories of your precious Walker.

Jen

Megan said...

walker has another friend in Heaven....our future home. MACSEN DANFORTH. It is bittersweet to come to find other sweet women, who know this pain. May God bless you....I would love to know you better.
www.greatestblessing.blogspot.com
~Megan

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

thinking of you today and wanted you to know. Praying for that new little boy!!
With love,
Kim