Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Beginning

I have reservations about blogging. I have friends that love it. I love reading what they are blogging. I would love to just be able to sit down and write my thoughts. They make it seems so easy. This is more like a public journal and that seems a little weird. Two of the blogs that I have read are very different. One of the blog is about her feelings before her child was born and after her baby went back to heaven - an experience that touched our own family. The other is about experiences and feelings of a growing family. It seems this might be a great way to release all my emotions from raising a family that has experienced a loss of part of it. I know it will be good to look back and to look forward. Hope I can continue to blog and benefit from it. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Hi Debbie,
It was good hearing from you and good to see your blog page!
I know the blogging thing is a bit different, the whole public thing and all. Putting yourself out there is hard and you will just have to see how it makes YOU feel. Also, when you write it doesn't have to be about your loss so don't feel that pressure. I just find it a good way to 'journal" which I have never been good at. And I always feel better when I get my feelings out.
It was so good meeting you. I am praying for you and your family. My e-mai is kimmybons@charter.net, let me know how your honey's try out went.
Also let me know when/if you feel comforatable with me linking you to my blog so others can pray for you when you are "ready".
In Him,
Kim