Saturday, December 27, 2008

What name?

The struggle is never ending. It seems so simple - look for names, find one you both like, and the name game is done. All of the previous times it was so simple.

Everything is different now.

It seems to be harder for me emotionally as arrival day gets closer. I know that for some it feels like healing. But for me it is an emotional roller coaster that I have never before experienced not even with Walker.

Faith is all I need again. I had it with Walker. I was at peace and had complete faith in Heavenly Father while pregnant with Walker.

I am nervous about this new little one and miss the one that is watching us from Heaven.

If we only could pick a name............

3 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Debbie,
I found you from MckMama's blog...what a beautiful Angel you have in Heaven. I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you during this difficult time.
Hugs,
Amanda

Colored With Memories said...

a name? hmmm...do you have it narrowed down to a few? let us vote!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Hi Debbie,
Checking in - can't believe you are 34 weeks!! I know how the emotional roller coaster is. You do have Faith, sometime we just gotta dig deeper for it.
Praying for you and new baby!!
LOL,
Kim