Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbaby Savage is Here

Our new bundle of joy arrived on Sunday. Of course, he was scheduled to arrive today. It was a surprise to wake up yesterday and realize that we needed to get to the hospital fast. My water broke around 6:15ish and he arrived at 7:50 at the hospital including the 30 min-ish drive. It was amazingly fast and uncomplicated.

I am so thankful for all the prayers. I also give thanks for a healthy baby boy. It is amazing the love we feel for him since part of us never imagined go this road after Walker.

He is absolutely perfect. I will post pictures soon. He still does not have a name - almost decided.

Superbaby Savage
8 lbs 6oz
7:50am
February 1, 2009

9 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

many congrats!

can't wait to see some pics and learn his name!

get some rest!

Jennifer said...

I am so happy that he is here and healthy! I just can't wait to see pictures.

Jen

Emily said...

Oh congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! Welcome to the world, baby boy!

boltefamily said...

YAY! Rejoicing and praising God for a healthy baby! Enjoy!

Chrissy said...

I woke up thinking about you today and popped on to your blog to see the reason you were heavy on my heart. Congratulations! Praising God w/ you for your healthy baby boy! Looking forward to seeing his precious face and hearing his sweet name! Love, Hugs and Kisses from Pittsburgh!

asplashofsunshine said...

Yayyyyy! (Yes, I am a lurker in Blogland, just in case you are totally confused who I am.) CONGRATULATIONS!

Corie said...

Congrats!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

I lost this whole week and for some reason am in shock that new baby Savage is here! Congrats. I am so excited and rejoicing for your new healthy baby boy!! Praising Jesus right now! Sorry I missed the week but will pick up praying for him right now. Can't wait to see pics!
LOL
Kim

Chrissy said...

Can't wait to hear his name and to see his precious face. Thinking of you tonight!