Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busy Parents

This Saturday I was trying to help Chris do some renovations on the deck and get ready to scrapbook(which I try to do every Saturday afternoon or evening). Aubrey, Avery, Jay, and Sue were over. Anyways, the children were enjoying the outside sun with the door opened(they sounded like they were having a great time - which they were). We were sitting inside getting ready to scrapbook and looked out to this:













Thank goodness for oxy- clean spray. They and their clothes finally got clean. It was not the most fun I have had on a Saturday - the kids had a great time. That is the most important thing sometimes. Hopefully it won't happen again while wearing white.

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

OMG!! What a mess!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Hi Debbie,
Looks like a lot of fun for the kids but what a mess - it's easy for me to laugh when I didn't have to do the clean up! Great pictures though - if for nothing else you got those sweet/messy memories.
I was thinking about you this morning and am continuing to pray for you (all of us). I just wanted you to know. Keep writing, even when you think no one is out there, we are.
With love,
Kim