Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've been tagged?

I have been tagged (or memed?). It is interesting how I am doing something I never do when my sweet nieces send me forward to do this. So here I am doing it on my blog page - okay I might do it once for my nieces as I don't want to be a hypocrite. Anyways enough trying to postone doing it.

The rules of the meme are:
  • Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
  • Find page 123.
  • Read the first 5 sentences.
  • Post the next 3 sentences.
  • Tag 5 people.
I happened to collect Dr. Seuss and I received 2 books at Christmas. Of course with my schedule, I don't leave alot of time for reading entertainment books. So the only one that had more than 123 pages that I have been attempting to read is The Seuss, The Whole Seuss, and Nothing But The Seuss by Charles D. Cohen. So here it is:

They stand up swell when the engine's hot
and you give'er the gun for an extra knot.
She starts in a juffy, runs smooth as you please- Dr. Seuss (Essomarine advertisement 1935)

It is so cool that Seuss did so much more than just children's book. I am so easily entertained.

Now the hard part is find 5 people.

Tagged now is Kim, Sue, Shelly, Aubrey, and Kimberly!

Okay with the tagging.

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

Thanks for playing along with the meme! Kerry